|Installed power||1,5 kW|
|Dimensions||1533 x 806 x 1785 mm|
The Mod. Hera universal slicer was designed to obtain dices, sticks or slices from a variety of fruit and vegetables (i.e. carrots, potatoes, peppers, cucumbers, melon, papaya, pineapples etc.).
The three cutting tools of the system allows a very high flexibility in the choice of cutting sizes and shapes. This unit, that combines high and uniform cutting quality with a compact design, is the best solutions for fruit and vegetable processors. The model Hera is versatile and is an optimal choice also for operators in the catering and food service sector.
The main advantages and features of the system are:
• High and uniform cutting quality.
• High flexibility, featuring a wide selection of slice thicknesses.
• Continuous operation for an uninterrupted production.
• High quality blades and durable components ensures a long operating life and make replacement rapid, easy and cost effective.
• Hygienic Design facilitates sanitizing and maintenance operations.
• Entirely made by AISI 304 st. st., excluding the bought-out mechanical components.